1. Proof of Rabies vaccination (written) is required for all new clients. This is to protect our staff, your pet, and other canine patrons.
2. Please enter the building with your dog on a leash at all times.
3. If your pet has any medical problems (seizures, arthritis etc.) please make us aware of them so that we can take the necessary steps to ensure your pets comfort. Sometimes grooming can expose a pre-existing condition, we cannot diagnose, but may advise you to seek veterinary attention.
4. If your pet has a history of biting we require you to notify us prior to grooming, this will prevent injury to us and your pet. If your pet has behavioral issues we are happy to try and work through them with you.
5. If your pet has fleas we will automatically administer a flea bath. We will notify you if possible. The charge for this service is $5, this covers the cost of the shampoo and also the cleaning of the area that is necessary to prevent the salon becoming infested. The treatment will kill the fleas that are living on your pet, but will not stop them getting any more, we advise that you follow up with a monthly flea treatment.
6. If your pets coat is matted, they may need to be shaved down. We will only shave your pet with your consent. A matted coat prevents air from reaching your pets skin and may cause your pet to bite or scratch itself, resulting in irritated skin that does not heal properly. Shaving uncovers these conditions, as well as any other skin problems that may have developed from lack of grooming. Please note that it is difficult to shave down a matted pet without slightly irritating the skin. There will be an extra charge for this service because of time taken.
7. Cat grooming is available by appointment only; no walk-ins.
8. Please allow 24 hours to cancel an appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours from scheduled appointment time may incur a fee.
9. Kennel Cough / Bordetella - we strongly suggest that your dog is vaccinated against kennel cough. Please keep in mind the vaccination is similar to a flu shot and does not cover or prevent all strains. We make every effort to ventilate & keep all surfaces sanitized, however it is fully possible that the strain may be carried by a dog even with the vaccination and enter the air. Just like a child going to day-care, it is possible that your dog may get kennel cough from being in the same room or general area with other dog
10. The price quoted is an estimate and is subject to change. Changes depend on the condition of the dog, behaviour, size and time
11. We reserve the right to charge an extra handling fee for dogs with aggression, senior dogs or extremely matted dogs, but to the extra time and attention we will need to give your pet.
12. In order to ensure your pets grooming experience is a positive one, please adhere to pick up times. We allow around 2-3 hours for a groom after which you will be called to collect your pet, please collect your pet in a timely manner within 1 hour after the call. Due to insurance regulations, we are unable to take pets outside to go to the bathroom. Pets left longer than the specified pickup times are subject to an additional day care charge of $20.
13. We reserve the right to refuse service to customers with pets that may pose a threat to our employees or other pets in our care. This includes aggression problems, health problems and parasite problems other than fleas.
14. Although accidents are very rare, there is a risk when dealing with pets. PawParazzi will inform you immediately of any incident that occurs or any condition we notice. Your pets safety and comfort is our number one priority.
15. By proceeding to schedule an appointment you are agreeing to adhere to our terms and conditions of service: that you understand and agree to release and hold PawParazzi Grooming, its owners, employees and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs (including attorney fees) resulting from any service provided or injury (including death) to your pet(s) while in our care or afterward.
16. You further authorize PawParazzi Grooming to transport your pet to a veterinarian in the event of an emergency, and agree that any resulting bills will be your sole responsibility. You grant us permission to seek medical attention at your veterinary or local clinic.